- Early AM tryst at local Benjamin Moore(R) dealer
- Work; work though lunch preparing for board meeting
- Board meeting
- Opera event at nearby historic theatre until 8ish
- Work out and hose down at Planet Fitness
- Pick up wall art which UPS delivered to D's mom's house
- Paint bathroom ceiling
- Take progress pix of bathroom
Above: D sanded off the shiny finish on the ceiling, which made the room look like an upside-down ice rink. Here's what it looks like after we (OK, mostly "he") applied a coat of Benjamin Moore Aura Bath and Spa(R) matte-finish paint in "Simply White" (off-white with an almost imperceptible green cast).
Above:D did a great job scrubbing the existing window, which we originally wanted to replace with a round one.
Above: Today, the tile guy's going to waterproof the cement board, in preparation for tile installation....
Above: Testing out a proposed wall color. The chip is highly unusual that it picks up the color of whatever's near it. So far, I've made it look ivory, lilac, and mint green. (And yes, we'll have more sanding to do before the wall paint is applied)....